Well dag gum! “The Rule of Peculiar” has been nominated for its very first award. And I am greatly honored to accept the “Very Inspiring Blogger Award.” The nomination came from Jeff at “The Redo You Project” an outstandingly inspirational blog. It is awesome to know that a little peculiar can be stirring to others.
Here are the awards requirements of which I will happily oblige…
I, hereby, will display the award logo on my blog and link it back to my nominator. And I will gladly nominate 15 other bloggers and notify them of their nomination and of the award requirements.
The below 15 blogs are beyond awesome and inspire me in traditional and non-traditional ways. They make me want to write better, photograph more, get out there and go for my dreams, and just plain cause me to smile.
So the nominees are…
1) Laurie http://prideinphotos.com/
2) Professor VJ Duke http://thepunchylands.wordpress.com/
5) Chris http://thedimwitdiary.com/
6) Jaclyn http://fogupthewindows.wordpress.com/
7) Jennifer http://winterowls.com/
8) Tabea http://colouryourdream.com/
10) Cathe http://amaryllislog.wordpress.com/
11) Anna http://pinkjumpers.wordpress.com/
12) Lauren http://loveinatinyroom.wordpress.com/
13) Kalie http://palmtreesbarefeet.wordpress.com/
14) NT_Revisionist http://threeagainstthenorth.wordpress.com/
Keep blogging because you are all amazing at what you do.